Contributing to the future of the country by bridging the educational gap between individuals, regions, and classes for the benefit of society.
Scholarship projects for creating realistic educational opportunities for the underprivileged / Benefits to create a welfare-friendly
· Discovery of talent and continuous scholarship programs
· Provide engine for growth as future leaders
· Improving the educational environment for low-income people
· Providing new opportunities through sharing
· Support for research funds in areas essential for social development
· Humanities, engineering (energy), and real estate
- Establishment and operation of a Steering Committee
- Organization and operation of advisory committees for each fund
- Discussion on the financial improvement of the scholarship foundation with the Bosung Group finance team twice a year
Realization plan - One-on-one alliance program with children eligible for study room support and employee of Bosung Group
- Operate a 1:1 mentoring program for scholarship students and Bosung Group employees
- Operation of volunteer work programs linked to scholarship with students and Bosung employees
- Briefing session on foundation scholarship projects for group affiliates
- Providing job plans to scholarship students who wish to join the company
- Operation of joint social media for scholarship recipients
- Operation of regular scholarship recipient meetings
Bosung has established a Volunteer Group to promote a sound corporate culture through the social return of corporate profits and voluntary social contribution activities of all employees and has carried out various volunteering activities.
December 17, 2004
By participating in community service activities and practicing love for neighbors, we want to learn the spirit of helping each other and create a corporate culture full of trust and affection.
All executives and employees of Bosung Group
· Providing heating and rice for local seniors living alone
· Providing food for the elderly living alone in Gwangju
· Financial and event support of the Namdong General Welfare Center for the Disabled in Incheon and the Sakhalin Korean Welfare Center
· Sponsor a race to support the cost of treating children with cancer and leukemia.
· Joint implementation of projects to support scholarships for youths from low-income families in Gwangju
· Donate mobile food carts and provide free meals
· Workday experience with the physically or intellectually disabled
· Wheelchair support and outing events at social welfare facilities
· Deliver coal briquettes to the elderly and families living alone
· Support for living expenses (food, etc.) and tuition fees
· Support for local orphanages' daily necessities
We are taking a step forward, dreaming of many things big and small for an open world where everyone lives together in harmony.