Bosung collects personal information to the minimum extent necessary to answer and guide your inquiries.
- Purpose and Items of Personal Information Collection
- Purpose of Collection: Identifying individuals and their identity, preventing fraudulent use of false customers, preserving records for dispute settlement, handling complaints, etc., and confirming the intention to delete written messages.
- Required: Name, phone number, email, password
- Optional: Mobile phone number
- Method of Collection: Collecting personal information on the website (customer inquiry)
- Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
- If it is necessary to preserve it under the provisions of the relevant statutes, such as the Commercial Act, the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the company shall keep customer information for a certain period of time as prescribed by the relevant statutes. In this case, the company keeps the information solely for the purpose of retention. In addition, the information is destroyed without delay after the above retention period.
- Items Preserved: Records of customer inquiries, complaints or dispute handling, civil appeals and petitions.
- Preservation Basis: Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.
- Preservation Period: 3 years
- Non-Conformity Notice
You can disagree with the above provision of personal information, but in this case, you cannot access the contents of the bulletin board and denied the process of civil petitions or appeals.